Sunday, November 8, 2009

My boss' boss was lamenting about how the women in our company have gone crazy and he doesn't understand why. This one bought a Camero, that one wants a jet ski and another just wants to get laid by her ex husband.

I asked their ages, and guess what? You got it......FxxK it Fifties all the way around.

I explained the concept and it made sense to him because he's seen it over and over, just didn't know what to call it.

It doesn't just happen to women who's age is greater than 50. Some women started having kids and careers earlier than others, but we come to that "place in our lives" just the same.

I started to argue with him that I hadn't done the Camero/jet ski route yet, but he gently reminded me about my "Rebellion Mobile", my Honda Silverwing. I blushed and had to admit, that yes, I too had a get-a-way car, just like the others, but I draw the line at sex with the ex.....Touche'

1 comment:

  1. I believe I am going through some wierd strange phase of life right now as well. I just can not stop thinking of motorcycles. How life changes! When I was in my teens, I was all about sports and girls.
    In my twenties, I was just thinking of girls. Now in my late thirties, it's all about motorcycles. Life is very strange. Am I regressing or progressing?

    ReplyDelete